Thursday, June 25, 2009

garden report

Well, we have everything in the ground and most everything peeking out of the soil!

Swiss Chard...


Peas...


Corn...


Cucumber...


Broccoli...


Beets...


Pumpkin (or could be another squash)...


Carrots...


Watermelon or Zucchini (I know it helps to label everything! Whoops!)


Lettuce.. the first thing I get to leave off my grocery list when I go shopping this week! Yay!


We also have some green beans, herbs, cauliflower, LOTS of tomato plants and some peppers. But they were camera shy this week!

I am totally digging growing stuff...It is alot of fun! Made even more cool by the excitement of getting to EAT our first goodies this week!

0 comments:

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP