Friday, February 15, 2008

52 weeks, my kids and me

I recently found Emilie's blog after I purchased one of her ADORABLE little dollies for A. She posted about this flickr group. I think this is one of the best ideas I have ever heard of! I hardly ever make sure to take a picture of myself with my kiddos. I take tons of pictures of them with Don, but have very few with me. When I look over all of E's baby pictures, there are maybe 5 pictures with he and I. It makes me really sad because we can't go back and have a re-do. So I decided to join this group as a way for me to get in front of the camera. I'm going to try and get over my self consciousness and just do it.


This is the first one I submitted last week:


And this weeks:


Aren't we cute?




0 comments:

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP