Monday, February 25, 2008
Friday, February 22, 2008
10 things I love about my husband:
1. He is the best daddy in the whole world. His adoration of our kiddos is visible, joyous and unmistakable.
2. He makes us breakfast every weekend. And does the dishes!
3. He laughs loud and proud.
4. He is sexy. He really is. Sometimes I just look at him and think, wow!
5. He works so hard to support our family and I really appreciate that he has given up working in the kitchen to make a better wage so I can stay home and take care of our babies. I wonder if he knows how much I really do love him for this?
6. He makes yummy food for us and is a foodie, which to me is just sexy!
7. He's a dreamer.
8. He is not boring! He keeps me entertained and is always interesting to be around.
9. He is happy. Sounds simple, but seriously, this guy finds the good, happy, wonderful things in everything.
10. He is magic! He listens to spirit, is guided by god (his version), and pays attention to what the universe wants for him and us.
I love you baby, forever and always. You are my best friend and the perfect mate for me!
Wow! Blogging on a regular basis is really hard! I have so many ideas, but no time to sit down and organize them, get my pics ready, etc. How does everyone do it?? I am now in even bigger awe at all you daily bloggers, it really takes something.
Baby steps, right?
Friday, February 15, 2008
I recently found Emilie's blog after I purchased one of her ADORABLE little dollies for A. She posted about this flickr group. I think this is one of the best ideas I have ever heard of! I hardly ever make sure to take a picture of myself with my kiddos. I take tons of pictures of them with Don, but have very few with me. When I look over all of E's baby pictures, there are maybe 5 pictures with he and I. It makes me really sad because we can't go back and have a re-do. So I decided to join this group as a way for me to get in front of the camera. I'm going to try and get over my self consciousness and just do it.
Posted by Lisa at 1:36 PM
Thursday, February 14, 2008
just in time for Valentine's day!
My sweet little baby girl is 4 months old today! I can't believe it! Time is really flying...
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Last night Don decided to make French Toast for dinner... Yummy!
Then Chubbas asked to have a picnic, not sure where he got that from, but we thought, yeah-good idea!
We grabbed a blanket and plopped right on the living room floor for a spontaneous picnic dinner! It was a lot of fun, even with getting the syrup all over the place!
We shall have to do this again (but without the syrup).