Friday, February 22, 2008

ode to awesome papa

10 things I love about my husband:

1. He is the best daddy in the whole world. His adoration of our kiddos is visible, joyous and unmistakable.



2. He makes us breakfast every weekend. And does the dishes!

3. He laughs loud and proud.



4. He is sexy. He really is. Sometimes I just look at him and think, wow!

5. He works so hard to support our family and I really appreciate that he has given up working in the kitchen to make a better wage so I can stay home and take care of our babies. I wonder if he knows how much I really do love him for this?

6. He makes yummy food for us and is a foodie, which to me is just sexy!

7. He's a dreamer.



8. He is not boring! He keeps me entertained and is always interesting to be around.

9. He is happy. Sounds simple, but seriously, this guy finds the good, happy, wonderful things in everything.



10. He is magic! He listens to spirit, is guided by god (his version), and pays attention to what the universe wants for him and us.

I love you baby, forever and always. You are my best friend and the perfect mate for me!

0 comments:

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP