Thursday, March 6, 2008

imagination...


I am so excited to see Chubbas' imagination starting to express itself! One day he was just playing with whatever was lying around, exploring it for exploration's sake. Now he is really starting to interact with things in a make believe kind of way. Some of the things he has been doing lately: building castles out of his blocks, arranging his animals in a circle, making and setting up train scenes, cooking at his little play kitchen, and playing super hero.

Little stories come out of each creation...

Many times a day I hear him in his room playing, talking to his "friends" and creating his own wonderful world.

I am in awe witnessing the magic of childhood right before my eyes!

0 comments:

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP