Thursday, April 24, 2008

cows make milk


I have been doing alot of reading lately about food, one of my favorite subjects. I recently finished this book by Sally Fallon. It really resonated true for me. Lots of insight about eating food unmessed with, the way it is found in nature. Don and I have been talking about this and trying to eat more food that is organic and not tampered with in any way.

One thing that has been brought to my attention is the need to drink raw milk, not pasteurized or homogenized. So I did a little looking around and found a great place where we can get raw milk straight from the farm.
We decided to go for a visit and "meet the cows." I also thought this would be a great little trip for E.
He konked out in the car on the way down, so ended up being a little grouchy.
But he keeps talking about how "our" cows eat grass!

By the way, the milk is super yummy. For more info about raw milk, here is a great link.

1 comments:

denise April 27, 2008 at 8:32 PM  

Grass fed milk fresh from the cow is our favorite too. :) Have you read Real Food by Nina Planck yet?

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP