Thursday, April 10, 2008

a sure sign of spring


It's kind of hard to see in this picture, but, that is what we call hail.

Since I grew up here in Colorado, I know for a fact that Spring means hail, thunder storms and big flooding the street rain. I remember driving down the street as a teenager, gripping the wheel of my Ford Granada, scared to death, watching the rain and hail trying to beat it's way through my windshield. But this is such an exciting occasion (our first hail storm) because it means we are really heading into spring! I love Spring! By far my favorite season.

That is NOT snow, no way. It is a good 3 inches of slushy rain soaked hail. I even heard some thunder banging in the sky.

Welcome Spring!

0 comments:

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP