Friday, May 16, 2008

a new (old) me

I have been feeling waaaaaay too housewify lately. I mean, seriously! What happened to me? When did I become this boring, pony tail wearing, frumpy old housewife? So, I decided it was time for a makeover.

This is me a couple of weeks ago when Don and I went out for dinner.


I thought I looked pretty good that night, but still not feeling fun or spunky and I used to look fun and spunky and *hot* before becoming a mom. Now, I am lucky if I get a shower and out of my sweats on any given day.

So, I did it. I whacked my hair off, and VOILA...

Here I am, a new me!!

I feel so much better, cute and fun again! And, I've been working on that sweat pant problem a little bit as well...


Now, time to get to going on these extra pounds that seem to have found their way onto my butt while making my babies (again another mystery-how did that happen?)...

0 comments:

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP