Thursday, May 1, 2008

one of our favorite people

Eedu!!

That is the name E came up with for my aunt. Aunt Lou, Eedu, makes sense to me. She was always "Aunt New" to me, but now we lovingly refer to her as Eedu.

Eedu came over for a little playdate with the kiddos a few weeks ago and I am just now putting these pictures up. Chubbas loves, loves, loves his eedu. He talks about her all the time and likes to call her on the phone and going to her house to play. He was so excited to have her over on this day, pulled out all his kitchen equipment to make her a yummy meal. We had a lot of fun.



I am so very grateful to have my aunt live close by. I feel really lucky to be so close to her and that she gets to be apart of my life and my kiddos lives. Eedu really helped my mom out alot while I was growing up. My sister and I even had our own room at her house. Sometimes it really does take a village and the one I grew up in was full of love.

0 comments:

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP