Thursday, July 24, 2008

cooling off

Whew! It has been hot around here! I seriously do not remember Colorado being this hot when I was growing up. Maybe as a kid we don't notice it as much, but seriously, it has been hot hot HOT! Don saw one of those bank signs the other day that read 101. I think that is way too high, so that means there is really only one thing to do to cool us all down...

Run through the sprinklers!




And the thing that makes in our yard is MUD!

Lots and lots of glorious, wonderful mud!!

1 comments:

Mama J. July 24, 2008 at 2:44 PM  

Cute pictures!!

We had a water fight the other day (I actually just supervised, but it was still fun{and drier}on the front steps).

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP