Sunday, September 7, 2008

bathroom remodel

When we moved into this house, the bathroom was way totally disgusting!! I'm talking gross, dirty blue carpet (yes, carpet in the bathroom!) and weird blue trim everywhere. The wallpaper was pealing off and moldy underneath. So ugly and very not clean! It completely freaked me out to have my kids in here.Well, we decided to redo it, which ended up being so much more work than we bargained for...can you say layers of nasty wallpaper and many different tiles under the carpet. It took many weekends, but so worth it! Of course Don and I had to pick bright and fun colors to make it a happy room!
We still need to get some art and a few other details, but so far we are loving it!

0 comments:

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP