Wednesday, September 3, 2008

cuz we're cool like that...

A few months ago, I finally broke down and bought Amanda Soule's book, The Creative Family. Such a great book! So many easy, fun ideas to get the creative juices flowing around here. My favorite thing in the book was her family's banging wall. I decided we HAD to have one of our own. I planted a seed in Don's brain about it and this is what we ended up with...
E is so psyched! "for me?!" he says. How cool is that?? I love that it is not only a fun, loud (sorry neighbors!) music maker for the kids - and us - to play with, but it is also a super funky looking art sculpture hanging out in our yard. Yay for creative juices flowing around here!

0 comments:

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP