Tuesday, September 30, 2008

homemade babylegs

I saw somewhere how someone made those cute little babylegs out of a pair of knee-high socks, instead of paying a ton of money for them. So very clever and super easy.

Loving the idea, I bought these socks at the beginning of the summer for $1, but never got around to making the babylegs out of them. But with Boop crawling around and it getting a little more chilly, I decided to whip them up. Only took about 15 minutes.
E ended up using them to make super hero arm things that I guess help him fly. So I made some for him also.
These are so great, they keep her legs warm but make it super easy to change her diaper. So now I am keeping my eyes out for really cute socks so I can make a bunch more for her!

1 comments:

Mary December 5, 2008 at 11:32 PM  

Lisa,

The leg warmers are adorable. May I ask how did you make them? I've read that they can be pretty useful.

By the way, what kind of cloth diapers do you use. We're looking at trying cloth diapers out and I'm completely clueless when it comes to this stuff.

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP