Wednesday, January 14, 2009

another doll

I totally get why people get into making dolls. It is so much fun watching this little character emerge.

I made this little sweet thing for my nephew, who just got into town (with his parents, of course!).
I also finally figured out why all the Waldorf dolls out there come with a name already. I kind of thought that was a little strange, shouldn't the child receiving the doll get to name him or her?

Well, while I was making this, a name kept coming into my mind. My little nephew may end up calling something else as they become friends, but for now, I'd like for you to meet Jacob.


Ain't he cute?!

1 comments:

Liebe Lebenskunst January 14, 2009 at 9:56 AM  

Lisa, do you have a pattern for them or how do you make the dolls? I'd love to give it a try as well.

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP