Tuesday, March 17, 2009

some new toys

Just wanted to show you some new creations that I just added to our little toy store.

I am totally loving these little wooden people for imaginary play. They are awesome!


And a few pull toys for the wee ones to pull around.

A pull train...


And a "dog"erpillar! Yup, a doggy and a caterpillar.. too cute!



I don't think I ever showed these cute little wooden cars, so here they are...




I am diggin the Jeep!

And, by the way...we are offering up a 10% discount today on all toys in honor of St. Patrick's day (including custom orders!).

0 comments:

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP