Wednesday, June 25, 2008

cute baby shoes

Well, since my camera is broken, I thought I would share some pics of some cute shoes I made awhile ago. These were for a friend's baby boy, but we ended up never connecting on time and now he is too big for them! They just grow up too fast, those little ones. But, they were fun to make anyway and now I have a nice gift for the next little baby boy that comes into our lives. I have lots of sweet girly material to make some for A, which, really, I will get to one of these days. I used this pattern, which is free and pretty easy (even for a newbie sewer like me).




1 comments:

Anonymous August 29, 2008 at 11:27 PM  

Great job!! I just this cute pattern of baby shoes!!

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP