Sunday, April 27, 2008

lions and tigers and...


OH MY!!!!!

The bears have come out of hibernation and are hungry!! We had a visit from these 3 little cubs who tore up the trash and hung out in the yard and walked up and down the road for about an hour. It was like being at the zoo, they were so close!! E was very very excited and my heart was racing! I have never seen bears in the wild before. I can't believe they were right out our window. I am sure their mama was close by, but we didn't get to see her. Totally cool and they were kind of cute...

But now me thinks it's not such a good idea to let Chubbas play around in the yard by himself anymore...

3 comments:

denise April 27, 2008 at 8:29 PM  

Wow. Cute, yes, but hmmm, a little freaky too when thinking of little people playing in the yard!

Lisa Zahn April 28, 2008 at 7:30 AM  

Thanks for leaving a comment at my blog.

I can't believe--bears! In your backyard! Eek!

World Wide Alternative April 29, 2008 at 3:05 AM  

WOW!
I can't even imagine what that must've been like! Xxx

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP