I finished my very first ever knitting project! An adorable little wool soaker for Boop. I (kindof) used the Ottobre free pattern, but made adjustments along the way to make sure it would fit my chunky baby. I think I did a pretty good job if I do say so myself. It took me awhile, only because I didn't work on it everyday. If I would have, I'm sure I would have finished it a month ago.
It is still a little big on her, but we are good in the diaper department for now, thanks to E's hand-me-downs. But, she is so much bigger than he was as a baby. We never made it to the large sizes with him, so I am working on our large stash - we will be there very soon.
I am so in love with the colors of this yarn.
The whole time I was making it, I was super worried that I would not have enough yarn. I did, but just barely...
And here she is modelling it for us...
Sunday, July 27, 2008