Wednesday, August 27, 2008

ahhh, freedom!

Well, E is feeling MUCH better this morning! But, now, Don's got the crud and is home from work today. Man, the sickos have been making a presence around here these past weeks. That is one of the things about having kids, I guess, the constant exposure to all kinds of kid germs and things that make us feel not too hot.

Well, on a happier note, I wanted to share these pictures of E playing in the yard from a few days ago (before he got sick). I love that he doesn't care that he is naked, will run around and chat it up with whoever is walking by in all his birthday suit glory. This morning, he got butt naked first thing. I asked him if he wanted to put some clothes back on, "Oh, no, thanks mama, I want to be naked, look at my butt!"

If we could all have such freedom being in our own skin (and nothing else!)




0 comments:

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP