Tuesday, August 26, 2008

E's got the yuckies

It is amazing to me how my cute little guy can go from this happy guy all excited to go spend the night at Grandma's house...


To this poor little sick head in one afternoon.


Our little Chubbas is sick!! And his Grandma is the super hero who took care of him when it all kicked in. So, his trip to Grandma's was brought to an end and we have been camped out on the couch snuggling and trying to feel better. Still not doing too hot, either. I thought he was feeling better but is back sleeping after only being up for a couple of hours this morning. My sweet boy, I hope you feel better soon...

0 comments:

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP