Sunday, November 30, 2008

hello winter!

Well, it's official.. winter is here. It is Colorado, so that means tomorrow we might have sun and warmth. But, it has been snowing on and off since Thanksgiving. So, that means (at least to me) that winter has finally arrived.

This morning, my son woke up and announced, "Mom, I HAVE to go out and play in the snow, RIGHT NOW!"

Off he went, practically skipping up the stairs...


Trying to get a taste of the white stuff...

Making snow angels.. I think he made like 15 of them!


Don't forget the obligatory snowman!

I am finding myself, more and more, being present to the seasons, to mother nature, to warmth and cold, wind, wetness, crisp air, and now a very certain chill. It is magical, the power of our earth changing and becoming something new...

Happy Winter everyone!!

0 comments:

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP