Monday, November 3, 2008

so fun!

Halloween was SO MUCH FUN! Seriously. The evening just made me smile and still brings little giggles when I think about it. E decided to go as the magician and he was so adorable!! At every door, instead of saying "trick or treat" he said "happy halloween!" He was so excited and overwhelmed, running all over the place and yes.. he was running. To every house. At the doors he gave up trying to push the door bell, just said "ding dong." I don't think I have ever seen him so full of joy and enthusiasm. It was wonderfully sweet!

My aunt took some pictures (thank you!) for you all to enjoy...

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP