Wednesday, November 19, 2008

what i've been having for breakfast...


I've been feeling like I am seriously not eating enough greens lately. And with the weather a little more on the chilly side, a big salad just does not sound good. I've been reading a bit about the amazing benefits of starting your day with a green smoothie, so decided that I would give it a go!

What I've been doing is taking about 2 cups of water, 2 cups of fruit and 2 big handfuls of greens (spinach, kale, lettuce) and whizzing it up in my blender. It is so YUMMY!!!!

I've been doing it for a solid week now. Unfortunately, I don't have any amazing results to report. In fact, I ended up getting the kiddos' cold - times ten! I've decided it is just all the gunk getting out of my body so I am welcoming being sick, knowing that when I start feeling better, I will REALLY feel better!

So, here is to your health everyone...bottoms up!!

0 comments:

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP