Monday, December 29, 2008

lets start with the play kitchen...

We had such a wonderful Christmas!! I took SO MANY pictures, I'm having a hard time going through them all and decided which ones to put on here to share.. too much cuteness to decide.

I'm going to be working on that and doing lots of holiday show and tell this week, but thought I would start with a little more showing off of Don's awesome woodwork! I know there are quite a few of you out there waiting for pictures of the play kitchen, so here it is.





This can be modified in so many ways, a hutch added to the top, shorter in length, more space, etc... Isn't it pretty?!

2 comments:

~Kris December 29, 2008 at 3:09 PM  

wow - i am all but seriously drooling over all the lovely woodworking items your Dh has made! esp that kitchen! He is most talented!

Mary December 29, 2008 at 8:37 PM  

Wow - that kitchen is awesome. You must be very proud of your husband and his talent. Hope you had a great Christmas! :)

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP