Monday, December 15, 2008

things making me happy

1. Finally! Blogger let me download all my pictures... yay!

2. It is FREEZING (literally. it was 1 degree today), which doesn't totally make me happy, but I am happy that we are all snuggled in, warm and safe.

3. A visit from this old man...
Who was so obviously old, slow moving and graceful. He was beautiful.

4. Making snowflakes...

5. My son ate brussel sprouts, which if you know this kid these days, is truly a miracle!
6. A visit from Grandma...
(who cooperated so nicely with all the bops in the nose.)

7. Picnic dinners under the Christmas tree...


Hope you are all staying warm!!!

0 comments:

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP