Monday, December 15, 2008

a very cool, very large barn

Ta da!! My husband is so awesome! This barn was completed on Friday and I have to say it is really wonderful!

I have taken soooo many pictures, and none of them are quite as nice as being up close playing with it...

But here it is.
The beginning of, what I hope will be, a new career (and tons of creative fulfillment) for my sweet, hardworking husband.


A view of the inside...

E peeking in... (it is really big if you can't tell)

If you are interested in having Don make something cool for your little ones, please send me an email (happydelz-at-comcast-dot-net). He is all booked up for Christmas, but we are starting to take some orders for January. I'm hoping to get a website and stuff ready by then also... (which I will, of course, keep you posted about here).

1 comments:

Mary December 17, 2008 at 9:13 PM  

How awesome! Your husband is a very talented man. After the holiday rush and after I get situated with my work schedule again (ugh!), I might put in an order request. I think we might want a little stool for Tristan so he can sit at his train table and store the stool underneath it. I'll email you when we get to that point. By the way, I finished the shoes along with some other projects. You were right, they weren't that hard to make at all.

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP