Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!

2008, I think, was a really great year for us. Both Don and I got reconnected with our creativity and our passion for art and making things. I feel like we are truly creative beings.. NOW, not someday... and Chubbas announces all the time that he is an artist!! This make Mommy and Daddy so happy!

We also moved into this house at the early part of the year and doing so has helped get us out in nature way more than I ever have in my life. Our children get to see beautiful animals right out our windows, we get to stroll through the woods, splash in the stream and breath fresh air. Though we live in the foothills, E proudly says that he lives in the Colorado mountains!

I lost 38 pounds this year!! That is really awesome!! I just went and looked it up and am surprised it was that much, I thought it was a little less. I feel great and so much better about myself. 38 pounds!! Crazy!

Our children seem to be doing really well! They are happy and healthy and oh so loved!



I am really looking forward to this year. So much exciting stuff going on, dreams to realize, life to live. Can't wait to share it with all of you....

1 comments:

denise January 1, 2009 at 6:50 PM  

Wonderful. Every single thing.

Happy New Year!

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP