Wednesday, January 7, 2009

i like being me!

So, the other day, my adorable son came up to me and said, "You know what Mom? I like being me!" This is one of those things that is really great for a mom to hear. Makes me feel like I am on the right track with this whole parenting thing, ya know?

So, we ended up postponing E's birthday party until my sister gets out here (in 5 days!) because we got a ton of snow and didn't think it was a good idea to have my mom and everyone go out in the cold.


But, I did make him a cake and we got to give him the most awesome birthday present (made by Daddy, of course).


Hmmm... What can it be?

A castle set!

With a king and queen..

And a dragon!

It is so cool, I mean really really cool!


Little sister loves it too!

There are plans for more pieces (a draw bridge, sentry posts) and other figures (a knight with a horse, a princess, a court jester). Can't wait to play with those, uh, I mean, give them to E!

Ok, that's all the birthday sharing. It's official, my son is:

3 comments:

Stephanie January 7, 2009 at 7:40 AM  

Supercute!
I love four.

julie January 7, 2009 at 12:42 PM  

The castle set is awesome. Your husband did a great job.

World Wide Alternative January 7, 2009 at 4:43 PM  

"Hatty Dirtday!"
The toys really are for us though...kinda like the books...XXxx

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP