Friday, January 23, 2009

spending time with sis - part 1

My sister is my best friend.

We jibber jabber on the phone almost everyday, sometimes for hours at a time. I love how our friendship has evolved over the past few years. I think we have always been close, with the usual ups and downs that siblings experience growing up together.

But, right now, we are closer than we have ever been and I feel truly blessed to have such a wonderful woman as my sister. I seriously do not know what I would do with out her!

Oh, and did I mention she lives all the way up in Washington state? So we only get to see each other a couple of times a year. I love it when she is in town, thought the week usually flies by! But we did get so spend alot of time together.

Over the next few days I am going to share some pictures from her visit.

Walking through the woods...
We have been having the most wonderful weather here all this past week!

There is a really funny picture of my mom and her sister where they have on those nose/mustache/eye glass funny faces and they are facing each other, looking totally alike. This picture reminds me of that one...


With her sweet boy...

My ADORABLE nephew!

My sisters lovely family...

Enjoying a little catching up with our grandparents...

And this was just ONE day!!! More tomorrow...

0 comments:

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP