Thursday, March 26, 2009

snow!


Yowza folks! I said we could expect some snow after way too much amazing weather.. it is, after all, Colorado.. but ooo-vay MAN.. snow, snow and more snow..

We are having ourselves a little snow day here, watching it come down. It doesn't look like it will ever stop.


Seriously.. these pictures were taken in the early afternoon and it is now 6pm and has not let up. I expect to see a good foot on the ground when we wake up in the morning...


Time for some tea, some cuddles and a good book, I think!

2 comments:

Mary March 26, 2009 at 7:24 PM  

Amen to that! I just took Tristan out and he had a blast. Busted his lip a bit, but otherwise he had much fun in the snow.

Five Carmonas March 28, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

Hi there, new homeschooling/blogging friend~! You left a comment on my Organic Growers School post over at Five Carmonas....So I came over here to see who you were. What a sweet family...I loved reading about you all! I'll be checking back often!
~Ema

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP