Tuesday, March 3, 2009

a "step" in the right direction

Ok, I've been hanging out with my husband too much! I couldn't help myself with that silly little pun... I'm hilarious!

But I did want to share with you A's progress on the walking front. She is officially walking, actually right as I speak (write?) I just watched her take 3 little unassisted/unprompted steps all on her own!! Yay!!!! And it all started with this one a couple of weeks ago...

The discovery of going from sitting to standing all on her own, with zero help from a nearby wall or Mommy or Daddy...





Tada!!! And seriously, just a few moments ago she took those couple of steps all on her own. I was getting a wee bit worried, would she ever walk? I guess now things are going to be getting interesting around these parts.. I have a TODDLER again!!! wow.... (now I am going to go cry!)

1 comments:

Mary March 3, 2009 at 7:10 PM  

Yay, hooray for "A"! :)

Glad to here that she's up and going. It'll be no time at all before she decides to take off running!

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP