Tuesday, February 24, 2009

i heart faces - black and white

Yay! I just forced myself to download a TON of pictures that have been stockpiling on my camera. What that means is that I will be tackling the daunting project of playing blog catch up, hopefully before I head out of town for the weekend. Which, by the way, is my first EVER weekend away from my daughter... Big deal, very big deal! Wish us luck on that one!

In the meantime, since I missed last week, I wanted to make sure to get my entries in for this weeks I Heart Faces photo contest.



This week's theme is black and white. I decided this would be the perfect opportunity for me to start tinkering around with my camera and take some new pictures to enter. After an afternoon (enjoying our fabulous weather) of taking a gazillion pictures, playing with the manual settings on my camera, here are my 2 favorites...

This gorgeous little girl was just so cute today, it was REALLY hard to pick out my favorite picture, but I love how dark her eyes are in this one, and well, I know I'm biased, but she is pretty darn cute - don't you think?


Here is my super cute hubby looking a little like Elvis.. hmmm, big surprise?



Ok, should be getting flooded with catch up posts in the next few days...

5 comments:

Unknown February 25, 2009 at 9:27 AM  

love your kid entry :-) cute girl with those sweet big eyes :-) thanks for sharing!

Melissa February 25, 2009 at 2:28 PM  

Love how you cropped your kid's entry! Such a sweet expression!

Rachel February 25, 2009 at 4:06 PM  

Love the play on emotions between the two photos... your husband is so serious, and your daughter is so exuberant!

Beautiful shots!

Nene February 25, 2009 at 9:42 PM  

Both pics are great! The kid entry is stunning!

Unknown February 26, 2009 at 8:57 PM  

I love the way you cropped both of these. Very nice! :)

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP