Wednesday, April 29, 2009

feeling quiet

Guess I have a little of the introvert thing going on right now, I just don't feel like sharing much.. We have been sick around here for weeks, and it is tiring. We are not super crazy stay in bed all day sick, but we have all had this cough that will not go away! So, we have been staying at home alot, doing some spring cleaning. Wow! We have a lot of junk to get rid of! I think a garage sale is in order.. stat!

I did redo our Chubbas 'n Boop website, it is so much prettier! Go check it out!

I FINALLY got my craft room cleaned up, a true miracle, I tell you! This has been at the top of my put off until later list for months, but it is done! Now, seriously if you all are not seeing some good things coming out of there soon, someone should come and arrest me.

We do seem to be keeping ourselves busy lately and I have been doing alot of internal work, thinking, contemplating about alot of things. I'm not really ready to put these thoughts into words, but I feel like change is coming soon...

1 comments:

Mary April 29, 2009 at 10:06 PM  

The site looks great. I love it! Sorry to hear about you all being sick. We've been fighting colds lately too. No fun at all.

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP