Friday, April 17, 2009

today I am grateful

It is my birthday today! We woke up to a crazy snow storm, which is NOT suppose to happen on April 17th EVER. But, some blue sky is peeking through the clouds, which is making me happy. Don is out at the store buying me some ice cream, little girl is sound asleep on my lap. Life is quiet and peaceful.

Today I am grateful for:

- My amazing husband who is funny and entertaining and loving and sexy and kind.

- My son who is smart and clever and such goof, he makes me laugh every day.

- My daughter who loves giving hugs and just discovered the joy of dancing.

- The whole rest of my family who love me no matter what.

- Getting to have this time, right now, where we are all home together.

- Living in a cozy house that is quirky and fun and so totally "us."

- Nice neighbors who surprise me with fun gifts that make me smile from ear to ear.

- Friends who are really starting to feel like friends and not just acquaintances.

- Ice cream, which was just been placed in my hand.. mmmmm!

I am glad to get to share with all of you out there our life. Thanks for reading this blog and letting me show off the things that make me happy. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Mary April 17, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

Happy Birthday, Lisa! :P Don't you just love the weather here in Colorado? We had blue skies for a bit up on my end of town, too. It was a nice break, but all that wet, melted snow is sure to turn icy tonight. Stay safe, stay warm and enjoy your day! ^_^

Stephanie April 17, 2009 at 9:37 PM  

Happy Birthday!!!

(And I can't believe how crazy the weather is right now!)

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP