Thursday, May 28, 2009

our favorite garden gnome

I have the coolest neighbor. Seriously. She is the nicest lady.. loves my kids, and I find myself chit-chatting with here almost daily.

Don and I call her our garden gnome. Often we look our the window and see sights like this...

Miss Diane in all her loveliness tending to her garden. On this rainy day last week, she was out there working all day and I couldn't help taking some pictures of her and wandering over for a visit.


I love that I trust the people who live around me. I know I can count on them and they will be there if we need them.


Both of my children love Diane. Enrique is always watching for her and asking to go over to her house to play. Anabel waves to her when she leaves for work in the morning.


I never knew that a neighbor could make me smile on a daily basis.

2 comments:

mosaica May 28, 2009 at 9:32 PM  

This is such a sweet post! - Shanyn

Unknown May 29, 2009 at 7:41 AM  

yeah, she IS incredible! i think about her often, she is just one of those really special people. total stalker here!

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP