Monday, June 15, 2009

cloth diaper contest

I am SOOO excited! I am hosting my first ever contest on my website, Cloth Diapers Made Easy...

I have been working on this like a crazy looney person and somehow managed to get the contest live and ready to go 4 days ahead of schedule! Of course, my house is a mess and there are a million other things trying to get my attention.. But, what the heck, when I get going on something I have tunnel vision, baby!

Anyway, I have some great prizes lined up, including a $150 gift certificate from our local diaper shop, Baby Cotton Bottoms! That is a super duper prize! (thank you Dani!)

So what is the contest??

Making Cloth Diapers on a Budget


Besides the environment, using cloth diapers also saves TONS of money as is, but these days we are all trying to figure out how to save even more.

I know I have made some diapers on my own and lots of you out there have too. So, why not give you all a chance to strut your stuff and show us your clever ideas for making diapers without breaking the bank.

There are 2 aspects to the contest, a tutorial contest (where the big prizes are because that takes some work!) and a photo contest. You can make something new or show off something you've already made.

I think this is going to be so much fun to see what everyone comes up with! Go check it out!

1 comments:

Mama June 16, 2009 at 7:28 AM  

I need to get a sewing machine already. The velcro on my cheapie AIOs is coming off and it aggravates me to fix it by hand.

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP