Monday, June 22, 2009

the week in review

Why, yes, it has been a week since I have updated my blog! And what, you ask, have we been doing that has kept me away?

Oh, you know, a little of this, a little of that...

Making stuff with our weekly art group.


We did a similar project last year to give us some color in the winter months. This time I wanted a little something something to spice up my naked summer windows..


This is from over a week ago, but Enrique did some hangin out with one of his little buddies that involved cutting up paper into LOTS of little pieces that I only this morning got totally cleaned up!


Working in the garden.


Uh, yeah, this is a work out in case you were wondering..


Going for a bike ride with our friends.


Building a teepee in the yard with Daddy.




Making this awesome rainbow cake for a certain special daddy who turned 38 on Saturday.


Wearing our aprons while getting some housework done.


Making handprint t-shirts for Daddy's Birthday/Father's Day.


Eating the awesome rainbow cake for breakfast!


Celebrating the start of summer in a yellow sunshine dress.


And, we finally finished the new home for our little bunny!


Whew! It's been quite a week and here we are at the start of new one. One that is not quite so busy and is kicking off with a clean house. That truly amazes me (and makes me happy).

2 comments:

Mama June 22, 2009 at 8:25 PM  

Awww, Annabel is so darn cute in her sunny yellow dress!

Jess June 26, 2009 at 7:15 AM  

WOW you are a productive family! That rainbow cake looks incredible!

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP