Tuesday, June 23, 2009

weekly art group :: splatter paint

Summer means messy painting fun in my book, so we did another BIG painting project yesterday with the art group.

I have some large brown butcher type paper that I cut into big pieces and hung up on our clothes line.


I used washable paint this time so the rain will clean up the messes that we make.


I watered down the paint and put out lots of paint brushes for the kids to load up with paint and splatter all over their paper.


This was all I could get Enrique to do.. he just was not interested in art today, too bad..


Because all the other kids had SO MUCH FUN!


Especially Anabel. She was just so completely adorable getting into her project.


She seems to be getting more into art than Enrique these days..


Here is her finished painting.


And some of the other children's masterpieces:




Enrique was then happy that the painting was over so he could PLAY with his friends! He found himself a new pirate buddy!


I am going to need to go searching around the internet for some more great outdoor projects for us to do the rest of the summer!

1 comments:

Jenn June 26, 2009 at 12:05 AM  

This looks like sooooo much fun! Hmmmm, we are working on colors this week.

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP