Tuesday, July 7, 2009

growing

The garden is super happy these days because we have been getting SO MUCH rain! The weeds are happy too! Every time I go down there it looks like a different place, so many changes and growth...

Our lettuce is ready, which means we have been eating LOTS of salad, it is so good!


Carrots...

Tomatoes...

Broccoli...

Swiss Chard will be on the menu this week...

Corn...

Green Beans and Beets...

And, really, I think the whole reason for this blog post is to show you this cute picture!


Ok, off to make a salad for lunch!

1 comments:

Unknown July 8, 2009 at 8:53 AM  

Hey, I awarded you the Honest Scrap Award...check out my blog for the details on the award!

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP