Tuesday, September 1, 2009

weekly art group :: paper mache part two

Yes, these pictures are from weeks ago. I just now downloaded hundreds of pictures from the past few weeks. So expect some catching up in the next few days! :)

If you remember, we set out on a 2 part art project. The first week, we make bowls out of paper mache. That was so much fun!


The following week, the kids got to paint their bowls.

This ended up being one of the best art groups we have had in a long time!

The big boys got so into painting. Usually they hang out for a few minutes then take off to play legos or Star Wars or whatever.

But this week, they were totally captivated.

They ended up doing quite a bit of painting their own bodies!


It was awesome!

Our youngest little painter...


We are going to take a little break from our regular, weekly art group. I don't know if it is fall sneaking in, or what, but I am just feeling the need to be home, be still, be quiet. Having my house full of kids (though usually really fun) is not what I need right now. I feel like I am nesting or something (really it must be fall) - I just want to spend some simple, quiet time with my own kiddos these days.

2 comments:

CORoots September 1, 2009 at 10:40 AM  

Great pictures, Lisa. Thank you! :-)

laura @ peacoat September 4, 2009 at 12:01 PM  

i love the messiness of this!

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP