I have been feeling a litle grumpy and annoyed at things with all of us sick this week. The best cure for grouchiness? Taking a moment and being grateful for the good things happening in my life these days.
So, 11 things making me happy right now:
1. This sweet little peanut sticking her toungue out at me.
3. Living in a place that I get to see (on a regular basis) big scary animals walking down the road like it's nothing.
4. This man.
5. My son kinda sorta starting to take naps again. This time all on his own with zero prompting form me, right in the middle of the dining room.
6. Knitting. Especially with pretty yarn. I can totally get why so many people are obsessed with yarn.
7. Watching my little man make art and seeing how happy it makes him.
9. This awesome group of mamas, who crack me up, encourage, inspire and motivate me.
10. The farmers market, which starts today-fianlly!
11. And, starting to feel better.