Tuesday, August 19, 2008

silly boys

So I have been sick the past few days. Don was super dad this past weekend, minding the kids while I slept in trying to get better. I say that all casual, but you have to know what a great gift it was to sleep until my body said wake up. I don't think I have ever REALLY gotten to sleep in since having kids. But Don did a fantastic job keeping the kiddos fully engaged in fun activities other than waking mama up. It was so needed! I woke up on Sunday to a full on fashion show showcasing these lovely hats they made! So dang cute they were, showing off their artistry - even Andy doll got one!



My boys!! I love them.

0 comments:

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP