Thursday, November 20, 2008

made with love

After my crafting catch up post, Don asked where the pictures of the rocking horse were. I totally forgot!!! (I'm so bad.)

One of Boop's birthday presents was this ADORABLE rocking horse, made with love by Daddy!

He wood burned the mane and some other decorative features on it...
Pretty lucky little girl, if you ask me, to have a daddy who takes the time to make her something special just from him...
And here is a super sweet picture of the two of them together. He puts her to sleep every night and often gets lulled to never never land at the same time...
I love my husband so much!

2 comments:

Liebe Lebenskunst November 20, 2008 at 2:10 PM  

OH MY GOSH!!!! This is like the most incredible wooden rocking horse I've ever seen!!!! Don, you are such a great artist...amazing! Anabel really is lucky...getting the cutest dolls from Mommy and wooden toys from Dad!

Thumps up!

Lisa November 30, 2008 at 11:45 PM  

Thanks Angela!!! Your comment helped to fluff his feathers!

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP