Friday, January 30, 2009

i need a maid..

Seriously.. Even if all they did was clean my craft room, which, I am not exaggerating, looks like a bomb exploded in there!!! I have not really cleaned it up since before Christmas... it is awful!!

I am hoping to at least get started on it tomorrow...

Because I have LOTS of stuff I want to make and do in there and it really is out of control!!

Somehow, I did manage to fight my way over the madness to make a few gifts during the past few weeks. One was the shoes and shirt I shared about on Thursday and then I just have to share with all of you ...THESE:


Aren't they awesome?!! They were for one of E's best little buddies, who had a birthday last weekend. "I'm turning FIVE!" he kept saying...

I'd noticed that whenever he comes over, he goes for the super hero capes and will put little leg warmers or something on his arms for super hero bands. For awhile now, I've had the idea to make him some "real" super hero bands. I used his birthday as an excuse to finally get them done!
A big gigantic thank you to my son for being such a fabulous model for me!

And, I have to say that I tried them on and I think they really do make you invincible..

(maybe I should make some to help me get my craft room cleaned up? hmmmm....)

2 comments:

Michellerobin1979 February 2, 2009 at 12:02 PM  

I love the Arm bands. And your photograhy. You are tooooo talented, mama!

Anonymous February 7, 2009 at 8:46 AM  

max LOVES them!!! thank you thank you thank you! i reeeeally need to try out this whole sewing machine thing.

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP