Saturday, January 31, 2009

Woo Hoo!!

I just got news that the CPSIA law has been suspended for a year for them to take more time and figure out a way for people like us to continue to make handmade things for kiddos without spending a fortune getting them tested and certified.. This is REALLY good news and something we have been keeping our eye on as Don and I get ready to launch our little toy making business.

To read more about this update, go visit one of the very best places to buy handmade treasures... Etsy!

I am so happy!

1 comments:

Alpine Sanctum February 3, 2009 at 10:46 AM  

I'm late on this news - it's the first I've heard of it, and I've been following this as well. It's definitely great news! :)

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP