Monday, January 26, 2009

a new start

We have a lot going on around our household...lots of new projects, new possibilities, new dreams. I truly feel that this year is a new beginning for us. For awhile now, we have just been surviving, working on things just to pay the bills, wishing for more, you know how that goes....

Well, we are at the start of a new way to live and "be"...

Don is making stuff and is really happy and he is REALLY GOOD! I am plotting and planning on how to grow his little enterprise and support his wishes and hopes. Soon I'll be sharing about all that, but today is about sharing what I've been up to.

For a few months now, I've been staying up late, being a busy bee here at my computer, starting my own little business...

What matters most to me is getting to stay home with my kiddos. We plan on homeschooling and really want to travel and give our children an adventurous life. I've been hunting around for awhile for a way for me and Don to both be able to stay home, but we still need to pay the bills, ya know?

Sometime last year I said to myself, wouldn't it be great to just be able to dink around on the computer doing what I like to do and make money doing it? Well, I have found a way...

It is going to take some work and some time and patience, but I have found the perfect thing for me to do...write and create websites on topics that I love!!! And the opportunity of making a much better income than what we are used to is a reality. AND, this will allow us to live wherever we want to, travel, Don can go crazy with his woodworking, etc...

So, finally, I have written enough info on my first website to be able to share it with you.



This is one of my most favorite topics that I can go on and on about!! I so love all things about cloth diapers (well except washing them!) and I love helping people get started using cloth. I love writing and babbling on about stuff and I can spend hours goofing around on the computer doing layouts, choosing fonts, etc.

See....it's perfect for me! I feel really blessed to have found something for me to do and be passionate about AND that will eventually be able to support our creative little family.

I have so many plans for what I want to do with this site, including tutorials for sewing your own diapers, reviews, sales announcements, etc.

So, go have a look and let me know what you think!!

0 comments:

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP