Wednesday, February 4, 2009

i heart faces - the eyes have it



I am really loving playing along with the I Heart Faces weekly photo contest. This week's theme is "The eyes have it." I was looking through some recent pics and found this one that so captures the spirit of this baby girl.



This week is also their first pet photo contest. So here is a cute picture I somehow managed to get of Hop-a-long. Yes, E changed his name!! He gets mad now if we call him Eagle. "His NAME is Hop-a-long!" Which is a pretty cute name, so we have accepted that the cool hippie name is no more.

Anyway, here is our cute little bunny, who I just love so much! By the way, bunnies are fun pets....


Lots of amazing, wonderful photos over there, go take a peek!

3 comments:

Unknown February 4, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

awww... she's a cutie. :)

Love the bunny... are they hard to care for? I'm always afraid that they'll bite.

Dot O February 4, 2009 at 4:55 PM  

So cute, the furry one but especially the little girl! Adorable.

April Alcorn February 4, 2009 at 5:27 PM  

Love These!!!!!!! Sooo cute!!!!

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP