Tuesday, February 10, 2009

bonkers

Wow, have I been busy!! I don't feel overwhelmed too often, but right now I do... I am just behind on things, working alot, blah blah blah...

So, not much time to sit and write too much, but thought you all might enjoy a few cute pics, so here you go...

Playing with Daddy..
Our silly neighborhood friends...

Enjoying the sunshine...

Pigtails, yes, the cutest thing EVER!

And our cute little Hop-a-long, playing with the toys...

Things should be settling down around here over the next week or so. You'll know they have when you start hearing more from me again. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous February 14, 2009 at 10:06 PM  

I hear you!...I also feel very busy and behind right now :-)

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP