Tuesday, February 10, 2009

silly face



This weeks I heart Faces theme is silly...

Wow, I was surprised to find not too many silly pictures on my computer. I guess I am joining in on the silly fun instead of taking pictures when the moment takes over.. But, I did find this one:

Chubbas loves to play dress up and here you have the "superhero-clown-fireman" costume!! Oh the dialog that went along with this outfit!

I can't wait to see the winning photos this week, there are lots of super cute pictures over there that will just make you smile.

2 comments:

Rhonda February 10, 2009 at 9:21 PM  

What a cutie! My kids like to dress up too.

We joined in on the fun this week. Feel free to check it out!

Miti February 11, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

Look it's a superhero, no it's a clown, no it's a fireman. That's one silly imagination he's got.

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP