Saturday, April 11, 2009

new stuff for a sweet little girl

Thanks Mary for asking Don to make these for your little girl. I hope she loves them!

An African jungle teething ring set.



An elephant..



A giraffe..



And a lion..



I just listed these in our store for anyone else interested in some sweet little animal teething rings for your babe.

And, of course, we are always happy to customize these for you. Like if you want some different animals, or whatever! The sky is the limit, just let us know what you want for your little ones.

Happy Saturday.. I am loving the rain today.. yay Spring!

1 comments:

Mary April 11, 2009 at 7:49 PM  

Yay! I can't wait to pick them up! :) Thanks a bunch guys! They look so wonderful. I love the giraffe the most.

Please do not use any images or content without permission. You can contact me at happydelz [at] comcast [dot] net. Thanks.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP